Welcome to the Chanticleer Swim Club
P.O. Box 494
Crescent, PA 15046
Pool Manager:Abby Beatty
Contact the manager at:
LAST CLEAN-UP DAY - May 21 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
This Saturday we need a lot of progress: (Bathrooms are working, water is turned on)
1. Move tables, benches and grills into place.
2. Sweep out and hose down the pavillion.
3. Crane Family will sweep out the pool one last time before filling begins.
4. Two people use our two wheelbarrows to move fresh mulch to the big flower bed at the shallow end. (Lisa Ellis can guide you.)
5. Sweep out the area for the lawnmower storage.
6. Need a volunteer to get our 3 propane tanks filled. (U-Haul in Moon can be a source.)
7. Bathrooms and Kitchen need cleaned and made ready.
8. Otherwise see Darryl Herman, Board members or Lisa Ellis for projects to work on.
We begin filling the pool 7AM on Wednesday.
Countdown to the 2022 Summer Swim Season:
Use the link at the top to check out the Swim Team Info for this year.
Follow us on Twitter: @ChanticleerPool
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ChanticleerSwimClub/
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at: